Black Pepper Benefits
Black Pepper Benefit:-
It is a rich source of Vitamin K, Iron, Manganese, also it has some traces of essential nutrients proteins, and dietary fibers.
Black Pepper Benefits:-
- High in antioxidants (1).
- This plant of black pepper has a rich plant compound called Piperine found as having good antioxidant properties (2).
- Black Pepper is used as an anti-inflammatory medicine.
- Pepper has been shown to improve brain function.
- Black pepper assists in improving blood sugar Levels.
- May lower cholesterol levels.
- Black Pepper has cancer-fighting properties (3).
Black pepper bnefits are many and its used in your kitchen so often.
- It has got excellent richness in Vitamins B6, B2, B5, B1, B3, minerals, manganese, iron, calcium, essential oil and folate.
- Lemongrass possesses anti-inflammation and antioxidant properties which supports as well as boosts our immune system.
- It possesses anti-microbial qualities which is effectively used in treating oral infection and cavities.
- Lemongrass possesses antifungal qualities and antibacterial qualities which is very good in preventing infection.
- Lemongrass eases from premenstrual symptoms (PMS) such as Hot flashes, bloating, cramps, etc,.
- It antioxidants aides the body cells from damaging by free radical.
- Lemongrass assists in reducing cancer risk.
- Lemongrass tea is generally used widely during the process of curing chemotherapy and radiation to strengthen immunity.
- It assists in maintaining our blood pressure level to a great extent.
- Lemongrass assists in maintaining our cholesterol level.
Some More benefits-
- Lemongrass has a diuretic property which is often used to flush toxins.
- It is widely used in improving our digestion issues.
- Lemongrass assists in weight loss.
- Lemongrass has certain essential oils which is widely used to ease stress and anxiety.
- It adds up the count of red blood cells generally called Red Blood Corpuscles.
- Lemongrass has certain vitamins and nutrients which make skin and also hair healthy.
- Lemongrass can cure a common cold and cough.