Cinnamon has- proteins, vitamins C, E, K, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc.
1) It is very effective in repairing tissue damages and in fighting infections.
2) This aids in killing bacteria, viruses, and fungi thus helps in Immunity Boosting.
3) It also decreases the Risk of Heart Diseases and prevents Alzheimer’s disease hence Has beneficial effects on Neurodegenerative Diseases.
4) This aids in improving sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin. Thus aids in transporting blood sugar from our bloodstream to our cells. Medically known as Insulin Resistance, a hallmark of serious conditions like metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes. Thus a Powerful Anti-Diabetic effect.
5) Cinnamon studies show it has properties to protect Against Cancer and HIV virus.
6) It has antimicrobial properties which helps prevent tooth decay and reduce bad breath.
Goose berry Benefits
- Gooseberry has got excellent richness in Vitamin C, A, E, B6, Iron, and Calcium, Fiber, Protein, Carbohydrates, Niacin, Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Manganese.
- Gooseberry eases inflammation.
- It increases our white blood cells in the body.
- Phytochemicals (phyto- meaning plant) are mixes with restorative exercises. For example, anticarcinogenic, antimutagenic, mitigating, and cell reinforcement. These are found in Gooseberry which is a great idea to improves liver capacity, help essentialness, and gives vitality.
- Vitamin C and some enzymes secrete insulin thus control the blood sugar level.
- Gooseberry is full of antioxidants, and vitamin C that naturally boosts your immunity.
- Its presence of Beta Carotene is also important to fight free radical activity that can improve immunity.
- Polyphenol reduces the risk of cancer cells.
- Gooseberry has the ability in maintaining the level of cholesterol hence good in easing the risk of a heart attack.
- It is recommended for respiratory disorders; it can heal Tuberculosis, Asthma, Bronchitis.
Goose Berry Benefits - 2
Some more benefits-
- It is good for conjunctivitis (eye disease) and Glaucoma.
- The presence of enzymes in Gooseberry prevents aging and provides strength in old age.
- Gooseberry can be a good source for anemia patients.
- It is a natural medicine on acidity, it can heal the acidity problem completely.
- This supports the nervous system and strengthens the senses (memory).
- It can eliminate toxins but does not over stimulate the urinary system.
- Gooseberry provides relief in constipation, avoids piles if you consumption regularly.
- It has antibacterial properties healing ulcers.
- It improves fertility in women. It regulates the menstrual cycle by hormonal balance.
- Gooseberry is also useful in dysentery and diarrhea.
- Its vitamins and enzymes act as a natural cleanser on the skin.
- It is a good source of healthy scalp and hair.
- Gooseberry does a great job of easing the hardening of the arteries. Atherosclerosis- the build-up of cholesterol, fats, and other substances on and in the walls of artery.