Nutritional value are:- Fiber, Vitamin, C, K, A, E, Boron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbohydrates, Protein, Sodium.
How to make Dandelion tea?
- 1-2 tbsp of crushed Dandelion tea leaves, flower or roots.
- 4 cups of water or as desired.
- Take a stainless steel pot or earthen pot.
- Keep the pot on the flame.
- Add 3-4 cups of water or as per desire.
- Now comes the heating part, carefully heat it, till it boils.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of crushed, fresh and clean Dandelion flowers, leaves or roots.
- Place a cover over the pot.
- Keep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Enjoy your tea, sip by sip.
Benefits of Dandelion tea.
- Dandelion tea improves digestion.
- Dandelion tea helps to absorb minerals.
- Dandelion tea helps to clean and maintain the liver.
- Dandelion helps to relieve bloating.
- Dandelion natural diuretic properties remove toxins from our body.
- Dandelion tea helps to prevent cancer (2).
- Dandelion tea helps to prevent the premature ageing process.
- Dandelion tea is good for diabetes (3).
- Dandelion tea helps to treat urinary tract infections in women.
- Dandelion tea helps to reduce disorder in bladder and kidney.
- Dandelion tea helps to fight cancer.
- Dandelion tea helps to reduce weight loss.
- Dandelion tea helps to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Dandelion tea assists in decreasing pulse (blood pressure) of our body.
- Dandelion tea helps to boost the immune system.