How to make Dandelion tea recipe ?
Nutritional value are:- Fiber, Vitamin, C, K, A, E, Boron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbohydrates, Protein, Sodium.
- 1-2 tbsp of crushed Dandelion tea flowers. That could be 4 flowers per teaspoon before crushing.
- 4 cups of water or as desired.
- 1-2 teaspoon of honey and 1 lemon.
- Remove the green base part of the flower, as its a little bitter.
- Take a stainless steel pot or earthen pot.
- Keep the pot on the flame.
- Add 3-4 cups of water or as per desire.
- Now comes the heating part, carefully heat it, till it boils.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of crushed, fresh and clean Dandelion flowers.
- Place a cover over the pot.
- Keep for 5-10 minutes. the stronger you want, the time taken to steep should be appropriately longer.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Add honey (optional), squeeze a lemon in it, stir well.
- Enjoy your tea, sip by sip.
How to make Dandelion tea recipe
- 2 Teaspoons of grinded Dandelion flowers or leaves.
- 60 ml of Vodka
- 1-2 teaspoon of honey
- Include 500 ml of water.
- 200 ml of Orange juice.
- 2 ice cubes
- Use method 1
- Let it cool. Then re-fridge it for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours add 2 ice cubes, 200 ml of orange juice and 60 ml of Vodka.
- Stir well and your tea is ready.
- Drink it sip by sip.
- Enjoy the tea.
Benefits of Dandelion tea.
- It improves digestion.
- This tea helps to absorb minerals.
- It helps to clean and maintain the liver.
- This helps to relieve bloating.
- It natural diuretic properties remove toxins from our body.
- This tea helps to prevent cancer (2).
- It helps to prevent the premature ageing process.
- This tea is good for diabetes (3).
- It helps to treat urinary tract infections in women.
- This tea helps to reduce disorder in bladder and kidney.
- It helps to fight cancer.
- This tea helps to reduce weight loss.
- It helps to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- This tea assists in decreasing pulse (blood pressure) of our body.
- It helps to boost the immune system.