Echinacea nutritional value:-
How do you make Echinacea tea?
- 1-2 flowers of the Echinacea plant or 2-3 leaves or 1-2 small roots of the Echinacea plant or the packet you get from the market.
- 1-2 cups of water or as desired, will depend on what you have taken; this is for flowers.
- Echinacea can be made from leaves, flowers, or roots. We recommend flowers or leaves or buying from the market. As the roots give a little sour taste. Also, if you use the roots, then you have to plant and grow all from scratch.
- Clean the flower or leaves, or the root of an Echinacea plant.
- Crush it to make a paste.
- Take a steel pot or earthen pot.
- Then pour 1-2 cups of water or as per the desired quality.
- Add the paste of flowers, or leaves, or roots of the Echinacea plant.
- Heat it till it boils.
- Soak the contents (steep) 15minutes and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into the cup.
- Also, I would recommend adding honey as a sweetener.
- Drink it sip by sip and enjoy it.
Benefits of Echinacea tea.
- Echinacea tea prevents the flu (3).
- Echinacea tea control blood sugar.
- Echinacea tea is helpful in healthy cell growth.
- Echinacea tea decreases the danger of bosom malignant growth.
- Echinacea tea reduces anxiety.
- Echinacea tea maintains blood pressure.
- Echinacea tea reduces inflammation.