How to make Echinacea tea recipe?
- 1-2 flowers of the Echinacea plant or 2-3 leaves or 1-2 small roots of the Echinacea plant or the packet you get from the market.
- 1-2 cups of water or as desired, will depend on what you have taken; this is for flowers.
- Echinacea can be made from leaves, flowers, or roots. We recommend flowers or leaves or buying from the market. As the roots give a little sour taste. Also, if you use the roots, then you have to plant and grow all from scratch.
- Clean the flower or leaves, or the root of an Echinacea plant.
- Crush it to make a paste.
- Take a steel pot or earthen pot.
- Then pour 1-2 cups of water or as per the desired quality.
- Add the paste of flowers, or leaves, or roots of the Echinacea plant.
- Heat it till it boils.
- Soak the contents (steep) 15minutes and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into the cup.
- Also, I would recommend adding honey as a sweetener.
- Drink it sip by sip and enjoy it.
How to make Echinacea tea recipe
- 2 Teaspoons of grinded Echinacea flowers or leaves.
- 60 ml of Vodka
- 1-2 teaspoon of honey
- Include 500 ml of water.
- 200 ml of Orange juice.
- 2 ice cubes
- Use method 1
- Let it cool. Then re-fridge it for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours add 2 ice cubes, 200 ml of orange juice and 60 ml of Vodka.
- Stir well and your tea is ready.
- Drink it sip by sip.
- Enjoy the tea.
Benefits of Echinacea tea.
- It prevents the flu (3).
- This tea control blood sugar.
- It is helpful in healthy cell growth.
- This tea decreases the danger of bosom malignant growth.
- It reduces anxiety.
- This tea maintains blood pressure.
- It reduces inflammation.