Essiac tea originated from Canada; four herbs that are typically used to make Essiac tea are Burdock root, Sheep sorrel, Slippery elm, and Indian rhubarb root.
How to make Essiac tea?
- Stainless steel pot.
- 4-cups of water.
- 2-cups of clean and fresh Essiac herbs.
- Take a stainless steel pot.
- Include 4 cups of water or as desired.
- Add 2 cups of clean and fresh Essiac herbs.
- Cover it and boil for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Let it cool for 4-5 hours.
- Preserve the Essiac tea in a clean jar or bottle.
- Use Essiac tea in a dilute medium.
- In a cup of boiled water, add 2 tbsp Essiac tea.
This is the way you make Essiac tea.
Believed benefits of Essiac tea, no claims proved yet.
- Essiac tea reduces cancer.
- Essiac tea reduces inflammation.
- Essiac tea increases detoxification.
- Essiac tea improves immunity.