Nutritional value in Matcha latte tea :
Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C (1), Fluorine, Flavonoids, Catechins, L-Theanine, Protein, Caffeine, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Iron.
How to make Matcha latte tea?
- 2-tbsp Matcha powder.
- 2-tbsp hot water.
- 1-cup of milk.
- 1-tbsp honey or sugar.
- Take a cup.
- Add 2 tbsp Matcha powder into the cup.
- Include 2 tbsp hot water into the cup.
- Stir it well till you get a fine paste.
- Add 1 cup of hot milk in the cup containing Matcha paste.
- Add sugar or honey as per taste.
- Mix it well to form a froth.
- Enjoy your Matcha Latte tea, sip by sip.
- If you don’t add milk it will be Matcha tea, if you want more concentrated then increase the powder as desired.
Benefits of Matcha tea.
- Matcha tea provides energy reduces anxiety.
- Matcha tea improves memory and reduces breast cancer properties (2).
- Matcha tea has antiviral and antibacterial compounds that diminish irritation.
- Matcha tea improves immunity.
- Matcha tea burns calories and boosts metabolism.
- Matcha tea improves heart health.
- Matcha tea reduces stress (3).
- Matcha tea has loaded with antioxidants.
- Matcha tea improves oral health.
- Matcha tea helps to weight loss.
- Matcha tea improves skin complexion.
- Matcha tea helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
- Matcha tea leaves have chlorophyll, that helps to eliminate toxins.
- Matcha tea reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Matcha tea diminishes the danger of joint inflammation.