Nutritional value in Nettle tea :
Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, C, Amino acids, Calcium, Fatty acids, Folic acid, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium.
How to make Nettle tea?
- 4-5 fresh or dried Nettle leaves.
- 1-Cup of water.
- 1-tbsp honey.
- Take a stainless steel pot.
- Keep it on the flame.
- Include 1-2 cups of water or as desired.
- Add 4-5 fresh nettle leaves.
- Boil the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a cup.
- Add 1 tbsp, honey.
- Drink sip by sip.
Benefits of Nettle tea.
- Nettle tea is good for the skin.
- Nettle tea helps to balance sodium levels.
- Nettle tea helps to boost metabolism.
- Nettle tea helps to increase immunity.
- Nettle tea reduces menstrual cramp.
- Nettle tea helps to relieve joint pain.
- Nettle tea helps to cure the puffiness of the eyes.
- Nettle tea has mitigating compound which reduces swelling etc,.