Nutritional value of Passionflower tea : Phytochemicals (2).
How to make Passion flower tea?
- 1-tbsp dried Passionflower or tea bag.
- 1-cup hot water.
- 1-tbsp honey.
- Take a steel pot.
- Keep it on the flame.
- Include 1-2 cups of water or as desired.
- Wait till it boils, normally 6-7 minutes would be enough.
- Soak the contents (steep) 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into the cup.
- Add 1 tbsp honey in it.
- Drink it sip by sip.
Benefits of Passionflower tea.
- Passionflower tea reduces stress(1).
- Passionflower tea is effective in menopausal hot flashes.