How to make Pu-erh tea?
Nutritional value in Pu-erh tea : Calories, Sodium, Potassium, Protein, Carbs.
- A teapot with removable infuser.
- Take Pu-erh cakes or loose leaf.
- Include 1-2 cups of water or as desired.
- Take a tea infuser.
- Add the tea(3-4 g of Pu-erh from cakes of Pu-erh).
- Pour 2 cups of water.
- Fasten the infuser in your teapot.
- Spin the water to flush out the polluting influences from the tea.
- Pour hot water into the teapot.
- Leave to soak the contents (steep).
- After steep (soaking the contents), stop the infusion process.
- You can use the tea several times.
- Enjoy your tea, sip by sip.
How to make Pu-erh tea - 2
How to make Pu-erh Tea – Method 2
- 2-3 teaspoon of Pu-erh cake.
- 60 ml of Vodka
- 1-2 teaspoon of honey
- Include 500 ml of water
- 2 ice cubes
- Take a vessel.
- Keep it on the flame.
- Add 500 ml of water and 2 teaspoon of Pu-erh cake
- Let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the flame.
- Strain the tea.
- Let it cool. Then re-fridge it for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours and 2 ice cubes and 60 ml of Vodka
- Drink it sip by sip.
- Enjoy the tea.
Benefits of Pu-erh tea.
- It has antibacterial and antioxidants properties (1).
- This tea has anti-inflammatory properties (2) that reduce arthritis.
- It forestalls skin break out.
- This tea shields the skin from Sun’s UV radiation.
- It assists in improving the absorption of food.
- This tea assists with decreasing pressure (stress).
- It lessens the danger of metabolic disorder.
- This tea helps to reduce toxins from the body.
- It provides sound sleep.
- This tea maintains cholesterol levels.
- It helps to maintain the blood sugar level.
- This tea reduces weight loss.
- It improves bone health and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- This tea reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It has anti-cancer properties.