Nutritional value in Pu-erh tea : Calories, Sodium, Potassium, Protein, Carbs.
How to make Pu-erh tea?
- A teapot with removable infuser.
- Take Pu-erh cakes or loose leaf.
- Include 1-2 cups of water or as desired.
- Take a tea infuser.
- Add the tea(3-4 g of Pu-erh from cakes of Pu-erh).
- Pour 2 cups of water.
- Fasten the infuser in your teapot.
- Spin the water to flush out the polluting influences from the tea.
- Pour hot water into the teapot.
- Leave to soak the contents (steep).
- After steep (soaking the contents), stop the infusion process.
- You can use the tea several times.
- Enjoy your tea, sip by sip.
Benefits of Pu-erh tea.
- Pu-erh tea has antibacterial and antioxidants properties (1).
- Pu-erh tea has anti-inflammatory properties (2) that reduce arthritis.
- Pu-erh tea forestalls skin break out.
- Pu-erh tea shields the skin from Sun’s UV radiation.
- Pu-erh tea assists in improving the absorption of food.
- Pu-erh tea assists with decreasing pressure (stress).
- Pu-erh tea lessens the danger of metabolic disorder.
- Pu-erh tea helps to reduce toxins from the body.
- Pu-erh tea provides sound sleep.
- Pu-erh tea maintains cholesterol levels.
- Pu-erh tea helps to maintain the blood sugar level.
- Pu-erh tea reduces weight loss.
- Pu-erh tea improves bone health and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Pu-erh tea reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Pu-erh tea has anti-cancer properties.