Nutritional value in rosehip tea : Vitamin E, C (1), Selenium, magnesium, Manganese,
Potassium, Gallic acid, Phenol, Anthocyanins.
How to make Rosehip tea?
- 2-cups water.
- 2-tbsp fresh or dried rose hips.
- 1-tbsp honey.
- Take a steel pot.
- Keep it on the flame.
- Include 1-2 cups of water or as desired.
- Add 2 tbsp fresh Rosehips.
- Boil this mixture for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Add 1-tbsp honey.
- Enjoy the rose hips tea.
Benefits of Rosehip tea.
- Rose hip tea helps to prevent menstrual pain.
- Rose hip tea helps to hydrate and tighten skin.
- This tea helps to slow down the ageing process (2).
- Rose hip tea prevents cold and flu.
- Its even beneficial in type 2 diabetes.
- Rose hip tea reduces inflammation.
- This tea prevents constipation.
- Rose hip tea improves digestion.
- This tea reduces pain and swelling (3).
- Rose hip tea helps to treat diarrhoea and dysentery.
- This tea has antibacterial properties that forestall skin break out.
- This tea assists with diminishing pressure (stress) and uneasiness.
- This tea helps to reduce arthritis (4).
- Rose hip tea prevents joint damages.
- Rose hip tea helps to reduce weight loss.
- This tea has vitamins and minerals that support the immune system.
- This tea protects the mother and baby.
- This tea has anti-cancer properties.